CNC Ported Demon/Redeye Snout
- 5 axis CNC design opens the inlet to 105mm to avoid breaking through the wall. The smallest cross section on our snouts is 105mm, which the 105mm TBs will love.
- We don't cover stuff up to give the appearance it’s been fully ported. Everything that needs to be ported was. Less machine time is less cost for customer and less wear and tear on our equipment for something that isn't necessary.
- Comes with upgraded bearings. We do not offer a cheaper alternative, as we believe if you are sending us your snout, you want maximum performance, and we will not put our name on something that is subpar.
- Please remove all bolted on hardware, this includes aftermarket pulleys.
- Core exchange are shipped out within 2 days of ordering. If you want your own snout ported it could take up to 3 weeks for a machine center to become available.
- 107mm inlet opening
- We port only what’s necessary, we do not jeopardize the structural integrity of the snout.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- There is no warranty on performance parts. Modify at your own risk.
- $1000 core is automatically added to the cost if you want a ported core in stock. It will be refunded upon delivery of a snout that is in workable condition.
- If core has any silicone, glue, foam residue, or any other foreign bodies from blankets, cleaning time will be deducted from the core refund price. Charge is $100/hr.
-Core must be received within 10 days or core charge is forfeited. Proof of shipping within 10 days will be accepted. Make sure your item is insured for the full amount. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- If you opt to use your own there is no core charge. If your snout is not in workable condition it will be returned to the customer at their cost.
Please include invoice with snout when shipping.
We have a 5-10 day lead time depending on work flow.
WIll ship within 3 days of completed work.